So... I'm in my dorm right now. Life is slightly sad. People I've spent the last 8 months with are all leaving me, and I don't really know how to handle it. I leave to go home on Saturday, I'm pretty much the last person to leave from my building. 2 of my roommates are already gone, 2 more are leaving tonight. Rebecca and Brenda leave tomorrow. Everything that has been consistent in my life is leaving me.
Don't get me wrong, I'm excited to go home too. I also have some amazing friends at home that I've known for years and have missed a lot while being up here at college. I also have missed my family and while it will be hard to re-adjust to living with them again, I'm excited.
It's like I'm switching one amazing thing for another. The amazing friends that I have up here with the amazing friends at home, except I get to keep them all. Life is great, just kinda is hard sometimes. I'm so glad for the friends in my life. They are everything to me :)
Welp, off to enjoy one last night with Rebecca and Brenda before everything changes.
Thursday, May 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Cameron this year has been so amazing! I don't think you know how much I truly will miss you! It's so hard to believe that we're leaving. But I will never forget the amazing experiences that we've had together. I look foreward to many more. Love you Cam
Cameron, you don't know me but I'm Brenda's friend Brittany from high school/her former life. I saw this link to your blog on hers and thought I'd check it out. I wanted to say thanks for being Brenda's friend. I don't mean to sound like her mom, but it makes me happy to see my old friends moving on and being happy doing what they should. You've helped her do that. So, in my opinion, you are awesome. Thanks, again. Good luck with what life brings you, and I hope that being reunited with your old friends goes well.
Post a Comment